The availability of a cardiovascular immunology module developed with Bayer indicates that a drop has spread to new medical facilities.
Published October 27, 2021 at 4 p.m. 00 PDT
new York, October 27, 2021 PRNewswire – A drop-in guide to real-world health solutions for people living with chronic diseases has announced the release of a digital, AI-enabled cardiovascular disease (CVD) prevention module. The new CD protection module is the first built-in digital product. Cooperation To support the expansion of one drop between a drop and the air into a wider medical area.
According to the World Health Organization, at least 80% of heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes can be prevented. However, cardiovascular disease still persists The leading cause of death in the US. Members of the one-drop CD prevention module provide members with a personalized digital health program that combines clinical best practices with state-of-the-art technology and forecast analysis to reduce the risk of CDV.
“The new CD prevention module comes with a combination of our knowledge to address the gap between healthcare and technology,” he said. Jeanne Kehren, CIO and Head of Digital and Business Innovation, Bayer Pharmaceuticals. This initiative is an important milestone in our collective effort to make integrated care a solution for patients and a key player in the healthcare industry.
The digital-first CD protection approach enables everyone to keep their digital devices and training members in a healthy, user-friendly mobile application by personalizing, collecting data and providing practical insights. The program seeks to reduce the burden of disease on vulnerable people and reduce costs for employers and health plans.
“By eliminating the barriers to accessing care and critical health information, one drop will build confidence in our members, equip them with the tools needed to make smart decisions, improve outcomes and achieve their potential,” he said. Rachel Yap Martens, Business Solutions EVP and Enterprise Strategy in a Drop. “Our life-changing cardiovascular immunization module would not have been possible without the support and in-depth knowledge of our strategic partner. The CDV immunization module is one of the many results, thanks to our productive partnership. Countless people will improve their lives.”
The One Drop CVD Prevention module provides several ways to improve an individual’s health.
- Connected medical devices to reduce the risk of heart disease Best-of-breed medical equipment from Wings Automatically monitor blood pressure and weight in the One Drop app with thousands of combinations of food, medications, exercise, glucose and A1C.
- Building a scientifically supported heart-healthy habit The program combines behavioral science principles, data science, and custom educational content to guide members toward positive habits in weight management, exercise, and nutrition for a healthy heart.
- A simple diet related to health trends Leading food experience makes it easier for members to stay on track by seeing and responding to trends over time. Includes sodium and fiber monitoring.
- One-on-one health training with registered nurses (RNs) Contact a health care professional who specializes in CVD for personal support and formal process verification.
- Biometric predictions and perceptions, supported by Artificial IntelligenceAnalytical motors with CE marked on the back Glucose projections And Blood pressure perceptions The One Drop proprietary machine learning algorithms and more than 30 billion health data points are available to millions of members around the world. Blood Pressure Awareness helps CDV-exposed members understand how their blood pressure is being monitored and provide timely counseling and support.
The CD protection module is available to new and renewed employer clients through the One Drop Multi-Purpose Employer Program. One Drop will provide consumers with a health-focused program in the fall of 2021, which will be awarded to the winner. A drop app (iOS and Android) and in selected product bundles b www.onedrop.today.
About a drop
One Drop is a real health company related to personal diagnostics, artificial intelligence and tele health. Developed with machine learning algorithms and combined a lot of real-time information, digital platform forecasting insights, behavior change program and coaching human touch, it fills the gap between doctor visits and simplifies daily decision making. The goal is to enable everyone to take active action for better health outcomes, higher performance and a more fulfilling life.
Contact us for information on how a drop can help your organization reduce the cost of care Results @ onerop.todayOr visit joinonedrop.com/employer.
View original content to download multimedia
Source one drop
The above press release was courtesy of PRNewswire. The comments, comments and statements in this press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group, or do not necessarily reflect or reflect Gray Media Group, Inc.