To ease the restrictions, we want to add to our team!
Enjoy 3 days in the office, 2 times a week at home, with a general training / process and work with a myth group that makes work more fun than hard work.
looking good? Keep reading!
Social Status is a social media marketing company that works with over 70 customers in 25+ industries.
We are looking for a social media advertising expert to join our growing team and help our clients meet their marketing objectives.
We work hard, we swear a lot and we are happy to have a group of like-minded people who are constantly pushing to improve the lives of our customers and businesses.
This is your chance to be part of Australia’s major social agencies and join young and fun individuals working on some of Australia’s biggest brands.
A little about us-
Social Situation is a social media marketing agency based in Southbank. As a digital marketing company, social status provides a fun, fast-paced work environment where you can say goodbye to a single melody in many other roles. We are looking for a full-time social media superstar to join our social marketing team in our Southbank office.
More about you
As a social media campaigner, you become a social media expert. Campaign concept, strategy, copywriting and creative design, target and optimize your application to implement paid social strategies that significantly benefit our clients’ ROI objectives and social outcomes.
What is your day like?
- Talk to account managers about customer requirements, results and concerns.
- Paid campaign concept and strategic implementation to achieve core business objectives.
- Remote staff management to assist in campaign monitoring and facilitation
- Copywriting and creative design for advertising.
- Regular analysis and reporting on results, social media metrics and advertising performance.
Why are you married?
- A generous starting point that is reviewed twice a year.
- A fast-paced role that stays fresh with new customers and opportunities.
- A group focused on culture; Group outings, Friday drinks, Dogo-friendly office, dressing days… The list goes on!
- Career development opportunities with a growing company.
- Quarterly professional development budget.
We would love to have you
- 1-2 years of social media advertising experience
- 1-2 years of digital agency experience
- Proven history of working with and passing campaign KPIs.
- Strong copywriting skills and strong conceptual ability
- Understand advertising strategies, including paid testing and optimization.
- Experience creating content for social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Expert using Facebook Ads Manager
- An in-depth understanding of different types of campaigns and objectives. Pencil creation, dynamic product ads, e-commerce, conversions, etc.
- Experience working with multiple clients at once.
- Ability to think outside the box and execute ideas quickly
- Be motivated, active and team player
Added bonus requirements;
- Ability to design landing pages using Click Funnels
- Understand Google Advertising and past experience with the platform.
Why do you love me?
If this sounds like you, we can provide you with a challenging and useful environment that supports your goals and aspirations and you will join a small group that considers itself close to the family.
We are 400 meters from South Melbourne markets, close to public transportation and $ 10 a day parking behind the office.
‘If you look at the grammar, you will see that our company’s culture is unbelievable (fkn lockdown is allowed) and we respect hard work and hard play. We work to live, not to work, and we make sure it shines as best we can.
We work from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays and come on Fridays to wrap up the week and have a beer.
Are you interested?
Go ahead, we invite you to apply. We can’t wait to see when your application appears!
So ምን What happens next?
Once you have applied for leadership, we will review your work experience and return to you if you would like to discuss further.