Dublin, November 8, 2021 (PRNewswire) – The “Digital Logistics Market Survey in Practice, Services, Industry and Regional – Global Forecast until 2026 – CV-19 Total Outcome” Report added. ResearchAndMarkets.com’s To present.
The size of the global digital logistics market is estimated at $ 27.31 billion It is expected to arrive in 2020 $ 30.95 billion A.D. CAGR is expected to grow by 2021 and 13.66% $ 58.90 billion 2026
The report provides market volume and forecasts in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. Currency exchange data is easily available to help executives make better decisions. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the starting year, 2021 as the estimated year, and 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geography to help the seller determine the alignment between the potential and opportunities for future growth opportunities. It will provide a supportive environment for suppliers to implement further mergers and acquisitions during the merger and forecasting of future mergers and acquisitions, geography expansion, research and development and new product promotion strategies.
FPNV Position Matrix
The FPNV Position Matrix evaluates and classifies vendors in the digital logistics market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial value and channel support) and product satisfaction (price, ease of use, product characteristics and customer support). ) Helps businesses better understand decision-making and competition.
Market share analysis
Market share analysis provides suppliers’ analysis, taking into account their contribution to the overall market. Compared to other vendors in the area, it offers an idea of generating revenue to the overall market. It provides insights into how suppliers are doing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share suggests the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the first year. It exhibits market characteristics by storing, classifying, dominating and integrating features.
The competition provides a visual analysis of the various business development strategies adopted by the sellers. The news in this section provides updates on the latest developments in the business and engaging stakeholders in economic debate. The competition represents mergers and acquisitions of mergers and acquisitions, agreements, cooperation and partnerships, new product launches and upgrades, investment and financial support and awards, recognition and promotion. All the collected information helps the seller to understand the gaps in the market and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitor and to provide insights to increase production and service.
Company Usage Profiles
The report provides an in-depth look at recent significant developments in the global digital logistics market, including leading providers and innovators, Accenture, Inc., Advantech Co., Ltd., Alpega Group, Detrack Systems Pte. Ltd., Flux, HCL Technologies Limited, Hexaware Technologies., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd and Tech Mahindra.
The report provides insights into the following indicators.
1. Entering the market provides general information on the market offered by key players
2. Market Development provides in-depth information about new markets and examines their entry into the adult market segments.
3. Market Variation List provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geography, recent developments and investments.
4. Competitive Evaluation and Cleverness: Provides comprehensive evaluation of market shares, strategies, products, certificates, regulatory approvals, patents, and productivity of leading players.
5. Product development and innovation provides insight into future technologies, R&D activities and product development.
The report answers the following questions.
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Digital Logistics Market?
2. What are the impediments and impacts that will shape the Kovid-19 global digital logistics market during the forecast period?
3. What are the areas of products / components / applications that will invest in the global digital logistics market in the forecast period?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global digital logistics market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global digital logistics market?
6. What is the market share of leading suppliers in the global digital logistics market?
7. What modes and strategic activities are considered suitable for entering the global digital logistics market?
Covered key topics:
2. Research method
3. Executive Summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Total score of CV-19
5. Market volatility
5.2.1. The high volume and speed of data generated by the industries
5.2.2. Acceptance of digital technology in the logistics industry
5.2.3. Emergence in the e-commerce industry and logistics network
5.3.1. Large capital is required for the event
5.3.2. Errors related to data sets
5.4.1. Effective logistics work Implementing blockchain and IOT technology
5.4.2. Cloud-based applications and services are on the rise
5.4.3. Increasing investment from capital and enterprises to logistics startups
5.5.1. Lack of technical infrastructure and data security concerns
6. Digital Logistics Market, in practice
6.2. Database Management System
6.3. Electronic data exchange system
6.4. Fleet Management
6.5. Information Integrated System
6.6. Command Management System
6.7. Tracking and monitoring system
7. Digital Logistics Market, by Services
7.2. Consulting services
7.3. Managed services
7.4. Professional services
7.5. Support and maintenance
7.6. Training and education
8. Digital Logistics Market, Industry
8.2. Aerospace and Prevention
8.3. Automotive and Transportation
8.4. Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
8.5. Building, Construction and Real Estate
8.6. Consumer goods and retail
8.8. Energy and utilities
8.9. Government and public sector
8.10. Health care and life sciences
8.11. information technology
8.13. Media and Entertainment
8.15. Travel and hospitality
9. US Digital Logistics Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Digital Logistics Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East And Africa Digital Logistics Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV Position Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market level analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive condition
12.4.1. Integration and recovery
12.4.2. Agreement, cooperation and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and upgrade a new product
12.4.4. Investment and financial support
12.4.5. Rewards, recognition and promotion
13. Company Usage Profiles
13.1. Accenture, Inc.
13.2. Advantech Co., Ltd.
13.3. Alpega team
13.4. Detrack Systems Pte. Limited
13.6. HCL Technologies Limited
13.7. Hexware Technologies.
13.8. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
13.9. IBM Corporation
13.10. JDA Software Group, Inc.
13.11. Oracle Corporation
13.12. Samsung Electronics Logitech Corporation
13.13. SAP SE
13.14. SinoServices International Technologies Co., Ltd.
13.15. Tech Mahindra
Visit for more information about this report https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ovxe49
Media contact die
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Managing Director
Call + 1-917-300-0470 for EST office hours
Call + 1-800-526-8630 for a free call to US / CAN
Call + 353-1-416-8900 for GMT office hours
American Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
Source Research and Markets