Las Vegas, NV / ACCESSWIRE (November 15, 2021) Beyond Business, Inc. (OTC Pink Piece Biok) (“The Company”), the provider of B2B Internet Marketing Analysis, Technologies and Services, today, September 30, 2021 (“Q3 2021”) announced the company’s financial results for the third quarter.
Key financial points for Q3 2021 (compared to Q3 2020)
- Revenue increased by 4 percent to $ 1.0 million.
- Gross profit grew 12 percent to $ 0.7 million.
- Total margin increased from 66.8% to 71.9%.
Geordan Pursglove, CEO of Beyond Commerce, said: “We are starting to see our service increase the activity of 800 of our customers. We will continue to explore various opportunities to increase the value of our shareholders in the long run.
Sept. 30, 2021 Quarterly Completion Results:
- Income For the last three months, September 30, 2021 was $ 1.0 million, an increase of $ 0.0 million, or 4 percent, compared to $ 1.0 million for the last three months of September 30, 2020.
- Gross profit: September 30, 2021 GDP for the last three months, $ 0.7 million, an increase of $ 0.1 million, or 12 percent, compared to $ 0.7 million for the first three months, ended on September 30, 2020. Gross profit was 71.9%, compared to 66.8% in the same quarter last year.
- Total operating expenses As of September 30, 2021, total operating expenses for the last three months were $ 1.5 million, down $ 0.1 million, or 7 percent, compared to $ 1.7 million in the same quarter last year. Operating costs have dropped from 168% to 150% as a percentage, reflecting the company’s focus on increasing revenue, reducing costs, and efficiency. The administration believes that this ratio will decrease in the future as revenues continue to grow faster than operating expenses.
- Operating losses; Sept. 30, 2021, a three-month operating loss of $ 0.5 million, a decrease of $ 0.2 million, compared to a loss of $ 0.7 million in the same quarter last year.
- Net loss The net loss for the last three months of September 30, 2021 was $ 1.5 million or ($ 0.00) per share, of the net loss of $ 7.7 million or net loss ($ 0.00) per share, for the three months ended September 30, 2020.
- Cash cash As of September 30, 2021, cash and cash equivalents have reached $ 0.3 million.
Sept. 30, 2021, nine-month financial results:
- Income For the last nine months of September 30, 2021, the revenue was $ 3.3 million, an increase of $ 0.2 million, or 8 percent, compared to the same period last year compared to $ 3.0 million.
- Gross profit: As of September 30, 2021, the total profit for the last nine months was $ 2.3 million, an increase of $ 0.2 million, or 12 percent, compared to $ 2.0 million in the same period last year. The gross profit was 69.1 percent, up from 66.9 percent over the same period last year.
- Total operating expenses For the last nine months of September 30, 2021, total operating costs were $ 5.1 million, an increase of $ 0.2 million, compared to the same period last year. Operating expenses decreased to 158% compared to 164% as a percentage.
- Operating losses; A.D. On June 30, 2021, operating losses for the last six months were $ 1.4 million, an increase of $ 0.1 million, compared to $ 1.3 million during the same period last year.
- Net loss The net loss for the last nine months of September 30, 2021 was $ 8.8 million ($ 0.00) per share compared to $ 10.3 million or $ 0.01 per share in the same period last year.
About Beyond commerce, Inc.
Beyond Business, Inc. (OTC Rose Rose Beyok) Focuses on the business integration of “big data” companies in global B2B Internet marketing analytics, technologies and services. The company’s goal is to develop and deploy strategic software technology that builds on organic growth potential and disrupts sales opportunities. In addition to business, it plans to provide an integrated global digital product and services platform to provide its customers with a single point of contact for their big data, marketing and related sales initiatives. For more information, please visit: https://beyondcommerceinc.com And https://www.service800.com And
This press release 1933 Section 27a of the Guarantee Act. Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act 1934 contains forward-looking statements, subject to the “safe port” created for these statements. All statements other than historical facts are forward-looking statements, often referred to by words such as “predict”, “believe”, “can”, “design”, “guess”, and “predict”. “Goal,” “Thought,” “Expect,” “Can,” “Plan,” “Potential,” “Predict,” “Project,” “Must,” “Target,” “Will,” “Will,” or Negative or other such statements and other similar statements intended to identify future statements and similar statements. We use forward-looking statements related to future events or future financial performance and include known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may distinguish our results, levels of activity, performance or success from any future results, standards or material. Activities, accomplishments, or achievements described in these forthcoming statements.
Source: Beyond Business, Inc.
Check out the source version on accesswire.com