We are calling all intermediate web designers / experienced designers.
Our Picos team is expanding, and we are looking for a web designer / experience designer who is excited to join a fast-paced work environment with many growth opportunities.
Who are we?
We are Picos. Melbourne-based Innovation Agency is an innovative think tank and digital native.
We work as studios, writers, designers, developers and photographers near South Yara Chapel St.. Our team works to translate people’s needs into meaningful and useful products and services through thought, experimentation and practice.
Our end-to-end marketing offerings cover the entire product requirements – including; Social media marketing, website design, web development, content creation, brand design, graphic design, copywriting, photography, videography, online strategy and consulting.
who are you?
An experienced designer who loves to work closely with other creative and talented creators to solve real problems for real people.
He has worked for at least two years as a designer (and with other designers) to understand the challenges of working with clients. They work with the team to create the right conditions for collaboration, creativity and experimentation. You want to constantly improve your tools, processes, methods and approaches.
You use your previous experience to deliver high-quality work to guide team members in UX / UI design, interactive design, visual communication and branding, as well as prototyping and testing of digital products and services.
What do you bring?
- Technical knowledge and experience User experience design techniques and application to digital design and product results
- 2 years experience of the agency is preferred
- Practice creating wire frames, user flows, and site maps
- Excellent at Figma and Adobe CC (especially in design and descriptive)
- Perform all visual design steps from concept to development and final delivery
- Thinking sideways through self-efficacy and creative problem solving
- You are comfortable working with customers remotely and in person
- Friendly and positive team player
- Eager to learn new and develop existing skills
- The tendency to go many miles to find a difference for a brand
Explain your responsibilities
- The concept of creative ideas with customers
- Develop a design strategy, present concepts and website designs in each phase of the project
- Designing visual designs for websites and presentations
- Contact feedback and project process with internal team
- Work with the design team to identify improvement opportunities.
- Connect with clients on project briefings and design comments
- Work closely with our internal developer to ensure smooth delivery from design to development.
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
We care about the experience and safety of our team. Here are some of the benefits our team will receive:
- We support a flexible work environment from home or office or cafe.
- A culture that is conducive to feedback, an open and respectful exchange that helps us grow.
- Dog-friendly office, so expect to hug more puppies!
- We encourage our team to take mental health days that do not need to be explained or that do not have a medical certificate as a personal requirement.
- Our team can increase its work through a generous $ 2,500 professional development grant and practical learning opportunities.
- With successful referral, there are referral programs that can receive group members up to 10% of the total project fee.
The salary band for this role is between $ 60,000 – $ 80,000 per year (with a pension), depending on your level of experience.
If you are looking for exciting opportunities and career advancement, now may be the time to join the Picos family.
Worth noting, please send us your account, work experience and cover letter to answer the following question.