The new set of services is the result of SageNet acquisition of digital signage converter earlier this year. The acquisition enhances SageNet’s digital signage offerings by integrating Convergent content creation and integration capabilities and digital signage-as-a-service delivery with the SageNet-managed digital signal services platform.
The new SageVIEW ecosystem includes four product collections, which include hardware, software and services at a simple monthly fee.
- SageVIEW Impact uses media signals designed to connect retailers with consumers in three unique locations: in-store, outdoors (driver, corner, pumps, electric vehicle chargers) and menu boards.
- SageVIEW Inspire combines encouraging content with site-based business information from internal systems to encourage employees to engage in the workplace and increase sales, improved performance, and employee retention.
- SageVIEW Experience Labs is a team of innovators, technologists and application specialists who apply the best practices of digital engagement to achieve the company’s business objectives with content development, data integration, interaction and analysis.
- SageVIEW Services are an integral part of the SageVIEW ecosystem and include the following systems
- SageVIEW Professional Services launches clients by designing, configuring, testing and developing and installing services.
- SageVIEW managed services include system administration, monitoring, maintenance, field support, analysis and optimization.
“We created SageVIEW after we asked our customers what they would like to do with their location-based digital experiences,” said Bage Weiss, CEO of SageNet. “From design to deployment and monitoring to maintenance, this will allow SageVIEW ecosystem companies to focus on their business objectives while maintaining the systems and services that make up a signal network.”
In Tulsa, Okla. Available at SageNet, it specializes in communications, cyber security and digital signage. The company connects, manages and maintains technologies and equipment in a wide range of enterprises.
Members help make our journalism a success. Join CSP today and unlock special benefits, including unlimited access to all of our content. Sign up here.
Want breaking news on hand?
Get acquainted (gain, obtain) with present-day techniques that came from Positive Psychology. Sign up to receive articles CSP On news and insights that are important to your brand.