Redwood City, California, November 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Branch (Branch.io), The leading cross-platform solution for deep bonding and identification, announced today for the final candidates 2021 Mobile Development Awards. The second annual awards, which aim to recognize and honor individuals who promote unique growth and innovation in the mobile industry, will be decided by leaders such as Reddit, Calm, Spirit Airlines and Wine.com.
The final nominees for the 2021 Mobile Growth Awards
- Best mobile virus campaign – Suzy JangSenior integrated marketing manager at ipsy; Julian Forest, Head of Product at BeautyBay; And Waruni Algama, General Manager at Dialog Axiata PLC
- Best General Development Campaign – Sarah Pennington, Senior ecommerce associate at QVC; Mahip Dwivedi, Head of Mobile Marketing, Partnership and SEO Development at Flipkart; Erica TaylorBamboo Associate Director; Maria Lambreva, Executive Marketing Manager at Wirex; Oleh Myslinskyy, manager, digital activation at Philips; And Lucia AgillarFounder and CEO of TATAM Digital
- Best fitness experience – Harry Lakshman, Credit Karma Product Manager; Philip Lee, Brand, marketing and after-payment payment; George Butaisalis, CEO at Cast; Tiago Lesa, Head of Marketing at GloboPlay; And James Quinn.Head of Performance Marketing at News UK
- Best Digital Transformation – Juan Alver, Marketing Technology Manager at Equinox; Blaise Lippan, Senior Manager, Software Management on QVC; Hilda Limitonton, Head of Production and Digital Marketing at PT Bank KB Hanna Indonesia; And Dave FavichioSenior Product Manager at CVS
- Best retention campaign – Akash Goyal, AVP marketing by GoMechanic; Lomit Patel, SVP, development at IMVU; Taylor Chew, Marketing Manager at WayBetter; And Sylvia Van ‘t Schip, Sr. Online Marketeer and CRO on Talpa Network
- Best boarding activation – Norman Nielsen, VP Growth, Organic & CRM for OMIO; George Butaisalis, Founder and CEO of Cast; Jonathan Moss, CRM and CX Consultant for News UK; And Roberto Lancione, Director, Bell Canada Software Development
- Best mobile innovation – Benjamin Okenga, senior production manager at RTL2; Mitul Lakani, Head of Digital Production at Showpo; Sebastian Neylan, Up and Ferocia Growth Trading; Lucia AgillarFounder and CEO of TATAM Digital; Matt SpraleySenior engineer at MailChimp; And Morgane Merlier, Traffic Manager (CRM) at La Redoute
- Best mobile engagement campaign – Barbara Schäedel, ecommerce application manager in the Boohoo team; Jason Elk, Chief Marketing Officer, 9 now at nine; Roberto LancioneDirector of Software Development at Bell Canada; And Julia Miller, Director, Innovation Services at E * TRADE
Since its inception in 2014, Mobile development The branch community has over 50,000 members.
“As the mobile industry grows, there is a platform for app developers, product managers and marketers to share best practices, discuss challenges and discuss solutions,” said Mada Segete, co-founder of the company. Branch. “We are delighted to honor the visionaries and mobile marketing campaigns that have pushed the boundaries of innovation and helped move the mobile industry forward.”
Winners will be announced this week December 13Th, 2021. For more information, visit Mobilegrowth.org/awards.
About the branch
Branch provides leading platform-platform integration and ownership platform for solutions that unify user experience and scale across devices and channels. Branch enhances mobile links and platform shortcuts to more than 3 billion monthly users worldwide, and since 2014, more than 75,000 apps have been selected – including Adobe, Buzfid, Yelp and more.
Media contact die [email protected]